Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale man of the match

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
First time I've said that but probably the only player to leave the pitch having had a great game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We would have lost by three or four if he hadn't have been on form.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Quite agree. I was critical of him for Middlesbrough's second goal, so I must stand up and congratulate him for today's performance. The save from the free kick and especially from Greer's miss ex header were superb.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Some people have still been texting and tweeting BBC Sussex slating him today. Were they not watching the game?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Stockdale MOM and Colunga was much better than he has been. JFC was tidy as well. But apart from Paddy no one in our side will carry the effing ball.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know I keep on but had we kept a clean sheet today we would have got 3 points. Something has got to happen soon and I am not blaming Stockdale for this game.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Stockdale did nothing wrong today. Unlike most of the rest of the team who did nothing right.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great performance by Stockdale, Colunga and JFC were great, I also thought we looked a lot more competitive in midfield with Ince in the team. Was surprised Sami sacrificed JFC, personally I would have removed O'Grady as he was fairly ineffective today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here