Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Bruce.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Cream were the first band who really got to me, and Jack Bruce for me was the most talented of the three. While other bassists were for the most part just plonking along providing some rhythm and some deep sounds, he was providing bass lines that you could listen to in their own right.Great bassist, songwriter and singer. One of my very top all-time musical heroes.

Very sad and RIP.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
R.I.P . Jack Bruce .....So sad to hear of his passing. More than a rock star , he was a wonderful musician who was still producing fine stuff many years after the general public had lost track of him.
I feel this as a loss. He was one of US . One of our time ...and now, no more.

Memories of crowding round the stage at Brighton's Top Rank Suite , being blown away by his bass and vocals, Ginger's frantic drumming and Eric's soaring,sublime guitar.....aah, sweet memories of youth

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Cream were the first band who really got to me, and Jack Bruce for me was the most talented of the three. While other bassists were for the most part just plonking along providing some rhythm and some deep sounds, he was providing bass lines that you could listen to in their own right.Great bassist, songwriter and singer. One of my very top all-time musical heroes.

Very sad and RIP.

This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16h6vLy6n4A

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Another giant gone.Seeing the Stones here in Perth on wednesday for what must be the last time,no pun intended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here