Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games has Hypia got, given that we are now 10 (yes 10) league games without a wi

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Zero. Time's up.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
sami
"one one sloppy goal and wrong decisions on the ball, didn't have the movement required, ... frustrated with the situation, we need a lot of chances to score goals, we don't put the ball in the back of the neck"
asked about Paddy McC
"we try to do the line up we can win the game ... quality going forward, but he needs to work on his defending, ... others better defending"
replacements
"we are looking all the time...if we get one or two in with different qualities that would be great"

either sami goes or we get a striker and sami gets another few games

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can you just do an "n games" thread, rather than having to start a new one every match day?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I have backed him and will back no further.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Tottenham and Bournmouth are going to slaughter us get rid of the inept fecker now......

Jesus has a manager had such a squad at his disposal and done worse, we gave the basis of a good squad...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I tend to be completely over-optimistic that managers can turn things around - but he's got to go.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Leeds sack Milanic after 6 games without a win. Tony you have taken your eye off the ball. Get rid of Hypia & his training staff - we need a new back room team.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Word on the street is that the Board are looking at League 1 Managers. After all the team is full of league 1 players ready for next season to play Crawley & Yeovil

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He's managed our worst ever run since we've been at the Amex so I think he's had enough time now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here