Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett's post match interview

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Reading between the lines and going by his tone it sounded like the players have lost faith in the manager and coaching to me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Reading between the lines and going by his tone it sounded like the players have lost faith in the manager and coaching to me.
Yes, but he did have a bit of a falling out with SH not long ago, didn't he, so may have an axe to grind.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's my fault we are not winning I have not been to the Amex since we beat Bolton in the league I have had an operation on the 28th August,I hoping to make the Wigan game if the club can change my ticket temporarily to the lower stands as I can't go up stairs on my Crutches!:whistle::drama:

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
he is not an Albion player! Looks like he cannot be arsed when in defence. Thats probably why Lambert no longer wants him! I think he and his pal Gardiner are here on a bit of a jolly! Send them both back, **** em! We need players who wear the blue and white with passion not prima donnas!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hyppia sounded as if he had lost himself!
They will regroup - they are professional footballers. Next week however we will surely be in the bottom three and as it stands we are in a fight for the final relegation place.......and before we all cry for an immediate change of manager. - Birmingham City fans did that last week! Timing is everything but without an improvement I can now see Sami falling on his sword during the next international break.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But then Stockdale came on and said everybody was behind the manager. I just don't know who to believe. It's crazy and I'm scared.

Sami did two interviews after today's game and he seemed utterly lost in both. If he is anything like that in the dressing room then it's no wonder confusion reigns on the pitch.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
he is not an Albion player! Looks like he cannot be arsed when in defence. Thats probably why Lambert no longer wants him! I think he and his pal Gardiner are here on a bit of a jolly! Send them both back, **** em! We need players who wear the blue and white with passion not prima donnas!

I thought Bennett and Gardner, along with JFC were the only ones trying to make something happen? Weird post.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bennett is a defender that doesnt defend and Gardiner was dog shit today! What`s weird!

Its clear the instructions mean Bennett is high up the pitch. I see you aren't singling out Calderon for the same criticism ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sami did two interviews after today's game and he seemed utterly lost in both. If he is anything like that in the dressing room then it's no wonder confusion reigns on the pitch.

Oi young Herman what are the Leverkusen fans saying......

Oh nothing actually as they are still holding their sides rolling around on the floor.....

Who just who would have given him a job after his last dismal attempt at management....

Bloom got this sooooo wrong,....

Feck off sami now.....

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's my fault we are not winning I have not been to the Amex since we beat Bolton in the league I have had an operation on the 28th August,I hoping to make the Wigan game if the club can change my ticket temporarily to the lower stands as I can't go up stairs on my Crutches!:whistle::drama:

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Its clear the instructions mean Bennett is high up the pitch. I see you aren't singling out Calderon for the same criticism ?
You cannot fault Calderons passion for this club! He will put his life on the line to defend for the team! Not like Bennett big bollox!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You cannot fault Calderons passion for this club! He will put his life on the line to defend for the team! Not like Bennett big bollox!

Riiight. Some kind of weird delusion going on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here