Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess the 'real' crowd?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Let's all play a new game called guess the real crowd.

My opening punt is 18k tops!!!

Seemed to solve all the catering issues though. Only had to queue for 30 seconds for a beer 10 mins to kick off!! We've certainly sorted our customer service issues!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I would go for the 18k, some areas did look very sparse :(

I appreciate when they announce the official crowd attendance they take into account the already sold season tickets etc, but it would be nice to know actual numbers through the turnstiles.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I always said when teh Amex was built that we would level out at around 18k a game once the buzz, novelty and form of teh team dropped off This is now happening and the plastics who have other PL teams are starting to stay away. Apart from less money into the club i'm glad they are not botthering Feck off back to Chelsea etc. We need the hardcore now to get behind the team and make the Amex a hostile environment for visiting sides.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Most definitely sub 20 and probably sub 15 on 85 minutes.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Real Madrid?
Let's all play a new game called guess the real crowd.

My opening punt is 18k tops!!!

Seemed to solve all the catering issues though. Only had to queue for 30 seconds for a beer 10 mins to kick off!! We've certainly sorted our customer service issues!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I always said when teh Amex was built that we would level out at around 18k a game once the buzz, novelty and form of teh team dropped off This is now happening and the plastics who have other PL teams are starting to stay away. Apart from less money into the club i'm glad they are not botthering Feck off back to Chelsea etc. We need the hardcore now to get behind the team and make the Amex a hostile environment for visiting sides.
Rubbish
The crowd was low because we're near the bottom,we don't score often,the football gets worse and it's expensive compared to the rest of the championship.If we signed half decent players and were mid table we'd been similar to last season.

Nothing to do with novelty and your so called plastics...These plastics you slate and presume are chelsea etc pay £500/600 for a St.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We thought around us that there was probably just around 20k

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here