• Total voters

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Results of the poll say it all.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
He needs to change the system. Playing Baldock out of position and having O'Grady on his own is never going to work. If he doesn't change the system then I'm afraid, even though I hate to say it, he needs to go.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bye Sami. 10 games without a win. Shambolic.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The sole 'In' you see is mine. And that was in error.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Bring back Barry Lloyd, he could win a play off semi final and get us to Wembley.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Näkemiin, Sami.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I've jumped off the 'give him time' fence, the second half today was a shambles. Stockdale saved us a point.

He has to go, along with jones and Burke

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Sad as it is to admit it, I actually wanted to concede a losing goal in the last 5 minutes of today's game to hasten his departure. Currently this is like death by a thousand cuts. Definitely out.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I've made the jump from fence to out, he is clueless.
We ended the game with one central midfielder and he still played the full backs as wingers.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
For the 1st time this year i looked on and thought its actually getting worse. Team is wrong. Why play 2 players who are quick CF and have a semi decent goal scoring record out wide. We don t create chances and never looked like it and i would go as far to say some players look lost and don t understand whats going on. Confidence is shot and it is hard to watch. To good to go down? Not in this league no one is. My fear is we will either do a Wolves and get worse with a new man in charge. On the flip side we may do a Reading the year they sacked Rogers. Either way for the 1st time Hyypia out :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here