Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pay off Hyypia now,,,,

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He must be sacked and paid off. It would be a drop in the ocean compared to relegation, which is the way we are heading. The team needs a new direction and someone who can get them all pulling in the same direction. The job is certainly not as appealing now as it was in the summer and I think Burke's roll could be an issue for any new manager....But Brian McDermott, would be the man I was ringing tonight, if I was Tony Bloom. Hyypia needs to go and needs to go now!!!! Before anymore damage is done.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If Hyypia takes a team to Bournemouth we are going to get ripped a new one.

God it's depressing writing that. :ffsparr:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's a shame that there's no way to conduct a controled experiment.

I'd love to see what happens on NSC if Hypiaa is paid off, and absolutely nothing happens.

(It's the most probable outcome, by the way.)

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He must be sacked and paid off. It would be a drop in the ocean compared to relegation, which is the way we are heading. The team needs a new direction and someone who can get them all pulling in the same direction. The job is certainly not as appealing now as it was in the summer and I think Burke's roll could be an issue for any new manager....But Brian McDermott, would be the man I was ringing tonight, if I was Tony Bloom. Hyypia needs to go and needs to go now!!!! Before anymore damage is done.
Good call. He'd get us organised which would help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here