Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking at League one our hopes could rest on are......

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
There three worse teams than us in this division Blackpool and Birmingham currently look worse but we failed to beat both of them. Bolton managed a win today and lets be honest Wigan and Fulham will pull away. It's going to be tough.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I think we've had it this season. Doesn't matter who our next manager is, we are relegated. Maybe we are a yo yo club between division 1 and the championship.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think we've had it this season. Doesn't matter who our next manager is, we are relegated. Maybe we are a yo yo club between division 1 and the championship.
Nothing wrong with being a yo-yo club - was just looking for yo-yo-ing at the other end of the table though!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

That i don t agree with. Maybe time to say Sami was notthe right man and give the new man time.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Nothing wrong with being a yo-yo club - was just looking for yo-yo-ing at the other end of the table though!

Same here and even Tony Bloom acknowledge that. Thought we'd seen the back of division 1 forever but it seems we aren't a championship club.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Come on, things are going very badly, but that's ridiculous and you know it.

We just need to bring the right man in to replace Hyypia - although I think even the "wrong" man could be doing a better job - our squad isn't great, but it really should not be in a relegation scrap.

I'm just fed up. All the hard work is being undone.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bit pessimistic given that we're not even in the bottom 3 right now, with loads of games to go and a transfer window.

If we were that hi

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm hoping Millwall might drop down to the bottom three but I think Holloway has enough nouse to keep them up. It's looking pretty grim for us to be honest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here