Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia and jones out Now

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Had long enough now and i agree with many on here that it's time for both to go...clueless performance and lucky to get a draw today,very very very very lucky.:censored:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I was on the fence before, but now it looks like things are clearly not going to get better under Hyypia. Please make a change Tony before it is too late and we are relegated.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Corporal Jones should've been down the road a long time ago.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Can we pleeeeeese give some of the blame to Burke and get rid of him with the other two, he keeps bringing in sh*t players, just look at our three strikers today.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
have to say i agree, releagation would be a disaster, TB needs to make a change. Not sure who we would go for. All very depressing.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Hyypia out now and give the new manager power over transfers. I've not seen such a poor forward as COG in a long time.

COG is the worst striker I have seen for a very long time , and people complained about barns !!!!:(

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can we pleeeeeese give some of the blame to Burke and get rid of him with the other two, he keeps bringing in sh*t players, just look at our three strikers today.
Yep I agree...The whole set up is ridiculous and burk is responsible for getting the players in,How many millions have been wasted on wages by getting crap in?
We need a experienced manager and his no 2 rather than Jones being kept on with two diffrent managers,just sack the whole management team and burk the gerkin while we have time.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Thats the spirit, lets get rid of a manager a quarter into the season. Yea things aren't going our way but getting rid of a manager now is suicide imo.

Stumpy Tim

Thats the spirit, lets get rid of a manager a quarter into the season. Yea things aren't going our way but getting rid of a manager now is suicide imo.

Suicide sticking with him to be honest. Tactically hopeless. I really don't see why Jones should go though - he was a key part of last season when we were well organised & winning. He adds continuity which is important if we do sack Hyppia 1/4 into the season

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wonder how different things would be now if Sammy Lee had stayed, and Hyypia had an experienced head to work advise him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I wonder how different things would be now if Sammy Lee had stayed, and Hyypia had an experienced head to work advise him.

Said the same thing the other day. I thought we were better today than last week, but let's face it, that wasn't difficult.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here