Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coke life

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
No not a thread about the white stuff but teh green label fizzy soft drink - I just don't get it it's still full of Sugar natural or not, bloody pointless in my book.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Did it get you to buy a bottle?

That would seem to be the point :shrug:
I agree though.....it is a barrel of marketing shite.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
No not a thread about the white stuff but teh green label fizzy soft drink - I just don't get it it's still full of Sugar natural or not, bloody pointless in my book.
It tastes worse too imo - only one I really like is Pepsi Max.

Yoda

English & European

Half the amount of sugar and calories actually. Taste's ok(ish) from a bottle, but rank from a can.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I thought it tasted exactly the same as fat coke but has less sugar, don't see the problem with that :shrug:

Can't stand diet coke though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i prefer it, it doesnt leave a furry teeth feeling i get from Coke. im told that they didnt go whole stevia (the sweet sugar replacement) so that it wouldnt spook the punters into imagining a different taste.

Taste's ok(ish) from a bottle, but rank from a can.

interesting, havent tried from a bottle, surprised its any different.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
i prefer it, it doesnt leave a furry teeth feeling i get from Coke. im told that they didnt go whole stevia (the sweet sugar replacement) so that it wouldnt spook the punters into imagining a different taste.

interesting, havent tried from a bottle, surprised its any different.

A little fact I learned from my time in the drinks trade was drinks taste different in cans to that of bottles due to the metal in the cans tainting the liquid in them. Mainly because one of the metals used to make the cans is tin. It's this which you can taste when drinking from a can.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
It's pointless. It would be perfect if it only had Stevia in it but Coke manufacturers are either too thick to realise or deliberately want people to consume sugar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here