• No it's not

Votes: 56 40.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't see us getting too much at Bournemouth, particularly after the excitement and exertions of the midweek trip to Spurs. Is today 'must win' for Sami?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think it might be. I would like to stick with him but it could lead us into unacceptable "short term" problems and I think that relegation could be catastrophic for the club.

Nobody really knows what happens to the support if we are relegated (previous times are different) but I can't see TB taking the risk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It may well be given the propensity for football club Chairmen to pull the trigger so quickly these days

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's all about the home performance for me. If we play like we did against Cardiff, I'll be reassured we're back on track and can kick on. If we play like we did against Middlesbrough, I'd say we were drifting dangerously towards the rocks.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A defeat and I'm afraid I'll be calling for Sami's head

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It should be, fail to win today and we equal Blackpool's run of 10 league games without a win which is the worst in the Championship so far.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Afraid so, just doesn't seem able to get us going. Whether it's his coaching/managing ability or that he just doesn't have the players at his disposal to play his way, I'm not sure. Maybe he isn't a lucky manager. We just can't continue in this vein. Looks like he's already lost the dressing room, and is in danger of losing the fans too

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Afraid so, just doesn't seem able to get us going. Whether it's his coaching/managing ability or that he just doesn't have the players at his disposal to play his way, I'm not sure. Maybe he isn't a lucky manager. We just can't continue in this vein. Looks like he's already lost the dressing room, and is in danger of losing the fans too
Did he make any effort to win the fans over? He's never tried to connect with us - perhaps because he is a shy and quiet Fin, perhaps because he doesn't care, perhaps because he is too arrogant - the persistence with a failing system suggests arrogance. I wanted to like him, I really want him to do well (don't need to like him if he's good) but don't think he will.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A draw today, heavy defeat on Wednesday and defeat at Bournmouth will have me screaming for his head......

Hope you are exercising those vocal chords!

Seriously. He will be okay. My wife has had a bad turn during the night and can't travel or be left so we won't be there today.......it could be just the good omen Sami needs :lolol:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Well, a loss or a score draw wouldn't be an advantage even if we did get a point from the latter.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
For me this is a must win. If we don't and it's down to the way we are set up/playing/team selection, then I'll be a Sami Out!
However I can see the board sticking with him right up until it's too late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here