Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Hat Trick Results

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Morning folks,

Any one know how I can check the hat trick first goal scored and ht number?

The seagulls lotto website has been down for ages and I can't find previous results on the official website.

I've got a £10 store credit if last weeks first goal was 'officially' 7 mins. That's what was on the board but knowing my luck the club will probably say it was the 8th.

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
If the big screens were showing 7 minutes when the goal went in then it would be the 8th minute of the game.
My son thought he had won also until i told him how it works out (bless he's only 11)
From the first whistle the board shows 0 (first min) then onto 1 (second min) etc , etc :thumbsup:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I thought as much. Taking my 8 year old daughter today and thought I might have a bonus tenner to spend!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It was definitely 8th as I claimed my fiver yesterday

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Morning folks,

Any one know how I can check the hat trick first goal scored and ht number?

The seagulls lotto website has been down for ages and I can't find previous results on the official website.

I've got a £10 store credit if last weeks first goal was 'officially' 7 mins. That's what was on the board but knowing my luck the club will probably say it was the 8th.

I had the same problem a week or so ago. However I contacted the club and now the results are shown on the match report page. If you go to that and then click on previous matches, e.g Middlesborough, at the bottom your see the lottery results and the official times of the goals.

The bad news for you is that the first goal is showing at 8 minutes, sorry.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here