• Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Isn't that who just opened the new micro in Lancing

Actually genuinely interesting if it is. The bloke's made a really good go of The Stanley but that would negate the 'slowing down in my 60s' part of the statement. Lancing's gain though.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Hahaha sausage. Though as amusing as that is it'll probably be turned into flats. Everything is these days, the Stag in kemp town was knocked down and turned into flats, as was the Esso near Hollingdean.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would completely fit in with the "concentrate on our smaller businesses" part though, no?

Yes if it's just a micro brewery. Often the temptation is to link these to pub(s) to ensure sales. Fair point though.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Yes if it's just a micro brewery. Often the temptation is to link these to pub(s) to ensure sales. Fair point though.

Ah, it's a micro pub, not a micro brewery. Probably fancies the smaller numbers of people, shorter opening hours and no need to stock big commercial brands. I have yet to visit, but must make it a priority. Quoting from the link provided by [MENTION=18512]Bill Cassidy's tie up[/MENTION]

"Stanley Micro Pub - The Stanley Ale House opens for business Wed 8th October at noon. A new micro pub at 5 Queensway Lancing, just 2 mins north of Lancing Railway Station, 5 real Ales, 2 real ciders, bottled Belgian ales, bottled English ales, wine, spirits, soft drinks, No keg stuff at all. No music, no TV, no gaming machines. We are the 66th micro pub to open in the UK we believe! Look forward to seeing old and new friends their for a relaxing beer or three!"

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My Grandad's local for many, many years. I have never been in so was planning on making a trip out there. Looks like I'd better hurry up :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here