Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Evans

lenny

Jul 19, 2005
BEXHILL-ON-SEA
I have just been reading what Steve Evans has been saying in the local paper in Rotherham. He reckons that our play in the first 20 minutes against Middlesborough was the best he has seen in the Championship this season. He also thinks that the Amex looks like a spaceship!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Or for those more familiar with Steve Evans.
' F##k#n Brighton played some of the f##kin best football I've f##kin seen at their f##kin space ship f##kin lookin f##kin ground....wheres these f##kin pies everyone is f##kin talkin about? HOW F##KIN MUCH?..'

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Steve Evans, the only football manager who makes Harry Redknapp look classy !

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
steve evans.jpg

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
As posted in the betting thread my chant for tomorrow:

Big Steve,
Your just as fat as Sam,
Your just as fat as Sam,
Your just as fat as Sam

(Repeat...)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I hope he brings his ear plugs tomorrow to protect them from the " wall of noise " :albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Steve also has a direct line to our boardroom stating today on the radio he had a chat and Sami's job is safe as houses so hard luck to the Hippy outers .

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
That has got to be the shittest impromptu sign ever! Cardboard torn from a discarded burger box at the stadium - check. Childish scrawled writing complete with poor spelling and grammar - check. Other fans looking at you like the complete dick you are - check. Equally naff back up sign in reserve - check.

You forgot 'too small to read from anything over 10 yards away'

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Does he not watch much championship football? Best 20 minutes, did we have a shot?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I've had a bad week. This is mainly due to the game on Tuesday and the way we are generally playing at the moment. The thought of Evans and Rotherham outplaying and beating us tomorrow has been uppermost in my mind.
Evans may have said some nice things but he is not syched up yet and tomorrow when he starts to get wound up he will return to the fat sweaty wanchor he is. Rotherham was the first fixture i looked out for because of of my total distain for the clown.
If we lose I will be firmly supporting the Sami out brigade.
I dont care how we play tomorrow or how we do it but we must win if only for my sanity.
In fact I hope Evans does lose it because it means he has been beaten.
Rotherham are a decent side and we are going to need to score at least 2 because Alex Revell will deffo get at least 1.
Rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here