Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone in WSU not able to go tomorrow?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As per other thread I am interested in trying to estimate the crowd for tomorrow.

Please PM me if you have purchased a ticket for tomorrow but will not be using it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Me & my brother are going.
Neither of us went last Saturday (luckily, it would seem!)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As per other thread I am interested in trying to estimate the crowd for tomorrow.

Please PM me if you have purchased a ticket for tomorrow but will not be using it.
Are you on a wind up?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My cat is poorly and won't be there. So it's just me going tomorrow.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Anyone who isn't going tomorrow, I'd also be interested in finding out if your not attending :)

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
My season-ticket is for the WSU. I will not be using my ticket tomorrow. As I live in Oxford, I cannot get to every home game, but, more often than not, I find someone to go in my place when I do not go to a game. I have not been able to find a taker for my ticket for tomorrow. I replied to a couple of posts on the “Tickets Wanted” site, but the people, who seemed desperate to go to the game, have not bothered to reply.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
So if i'm not going but don't have a ticket would he still like to talk with me or my brother that does have a ticket and also could be not attending?:moo::hilton:
You're off the hook. Ticket purchased from club.

If anyone else wants one they should get in quick - available seats are disappearing quicker than the biscuits at Rotherham's training ground.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No, I don't think he is. I believe he is genuinely interested in talking to anyone who has a ticket for WSU that isn't being used tomorrow.
Yeah he's really going to be able to estimate how many are there tomorrow by a few on here saying they're not going.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am not going but my Nephew going in my seat. Hope to make the Wigan game if I can change my seat to one that I don't need to climb steps as I am on crutches !:(
Having to listen on the radio again!:down:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I am not going but my Nephew going in my seat. Hope to make the Wigan game if I can change my seat to one that I don't need to climb steps as I am on crutches !:(
Having to listen on the radio again!:down:

Now I am confused:mad:-----has your seat got wheels and you are getting someone to push him or is your current seat very high-----or both?:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here