Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua up front

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Putting LuaLua up front is as close as you'll get to scoring by RNG

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Lets face it he cant do any worse. If I were Hyppia I would be trying anything for goals right now.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Lua Lua is now played in the middle in a forward position, so the OP almost has what he wants. I am normally not critical of the manager but I would rather see Kaz back on the wing where he can be effective, preferably as a last 30 minute sub when he seems to have the maximum impact. He turns games at the end in a way he rarely does from the start.

Feb 14, 2010
Lua Lua is now played in the middle in a forward position, so the OP almost has what he wants. I am normally not critical of the manager but I would rather see Kaz back on the wing where he can be effective, preferably as a last 30 minute sub when he seems to have the maximum impact. He turns games at the end in a way he rarely does from the start.

No Lua Lua is not playing where I would play him. I would like to see him up front on the shoulder of the defender

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
More Bite upfront.

Yep, been saying that for ages.

So have I. Suarez role. give our last hope a tape of how to play the role as he sits on the sidelines. Tripping up is better than biting the opponent, literally.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's had 37 shots from midfield, what makes you think moving him 10 yards further forward would help his accuracy issues.

Feb 14, 2010
He's had 37 shots from midfield, what makes you think moving him 10 yards further forward would help his accuracy issues.

He is quick and skilful.Put him on the shoulder of the last defender and give him a chance to run at the last man, get in the box, win penalties and see also if he has the instinct to be a goal poacher. Shooting from outside the box is not what being a forward is about so it is a false question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here