Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Code Unknown

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
My friend Fridolin Wild and I have set up a company, a publisher, called Code Unknown. The publication of our first title is imminent. Colin Dexter, creator of Inspector Morse (and a neighbour of mine), will be the guest-of-honour at our launch party, to be held at the Albion Beatnik Bookstore, in Oxford, next month.

Our first three titles will be books written by me, but we expect to be in a position to receive submissions from the spring of next year.

I would be grateful if you would peruse our website, at: www.codeunknown.co.uk.

Sailing By (see website) is set in both Worthing/Lancing (where I’m from) and Oxford (where I live).

Instructions on how to buy our books will be posted on our website shortly.

Thanks for reading…

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Looks good. One slight issue is if you click the hyperlink on the "Sailing By" title (in yellow) it links to a features page on how to insert a rotating banner to the page.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Looks good. One slight issue is if you click the hyperlink on the "Sailing By" title (in yellow) it links to a features page on how to insert a rotating banner to the page.

Thanks for letting me know. I will rectify that.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Agree with THPP, your profile page is about as far from "eschewing grandiose statements" as it's possible to get!

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Might want to think about a rewrite of the 'Profile' web page unless you intend spreading the word via Pseuds Corner :lol:

Private Eye and their pompous editor can call us what they like. :blush:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Might want to think about a rewrite of the 'Profile' web page unless you intend spreading the word via Pseuds Corner :lol:

The last word of the final para of profile could be thereforE, more likely thereOF but not therefor?
Sailing By sounds good, Dane,Daniel & Dana sound Dastardly
Hopefully Strange Town is inspired by the best band in the World & set in Woking & Brighton!?
Good luck

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here