Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd for tomorrow

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Currently c.5,221 seats unsold at The Amex suggesting a gate of c.25,529.

Extremities of WSL and most of South Stand will largely be a sea of empty seats. Other main areas will be well populated.

Season ticket sales are a marvellous thing. Just need results to pick up, and combined with Sami's more adventurous style, our crowds will remain excellent.

:ascarf: :amex: :ascarf:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Currently c.5,221 seats unsold at The Amex suggesting a gate of c.25,529.

Extremities of WSL and most of South Stand will largely be a sea of empty seats. Other main areas will be well populated.

Season ticket sales are a marvellous thing. Just need results to pick up, and combined with Sami's more adventurous style, our crowds will remain excellent.

:ascarf: :amex: :ascarf:

Also Boxing Day tickets going like hot cakes.

TEAM HALF FULL.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Nice, sunny & mild day tomorrow, I expect 5,000 walk ups & a sell out. Is the new ticket office open and if so why isn't someone shouting from the rooftops about paying cash 5 mins before kick off can be done!?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How are you measuring the anticipated away attendance?

I could see they had just shy of 500 at Bournemouth earlier this season so would estimate, say, 700 tomorrow (new ground, more attractive place to visit etc).

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I saw the Seagulls Mobile outside Brighton station last week on the way to the match.

I was surprised that the outside of the unit didn't have posters screaming, match tickets available here!!!! I was on a bus and for a brief moment as I passed all I could see was a figure sitting in there looking rather bored.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Also Boxing Day tickets going like hot cakes.

TEAM HALF FULL.

I am taking the Father in Law as he is over from Detroit, praying we put a better display up against Reading as the last time I took him we got thumped by Watford 3-1. We got him a large Brighton flag which he hangs in his lounge next to the Red Wings and Lions flags all his buddies think he is crazy when they come round for drinks watching the Lions or Wings.....

Need a good victory so he can say it was AWESOME DUDE.........

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How are you measuring the anticipated away attendance?

I could see they had just shy of 500 at Bournemouth earlier this season so would estimate, say, 700 tomorrow (new ground, more attractive place to visit etc).
Pure guesswork Bozza...!!! I counted the available unsold seats number in our stands and estimated 500 empties in the away area...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Monster crowd tomorrow all to leave at 16:55 hopefully happy bunnies

el punal

I saw the Seagulls Mobile outside Brighton station last week on the way to the match.

I was surprised that the outside of the unit didn't have posters screaming, match tickets available here!!!! I was on a bus and for a brief moment as I passed all I could see was a figure sitting in there looking rather bored.

I think that they're only allowed to sell merchandise. Anyway, if they were trained to a reasonable standard I'm sure they would inform anyone enquiring about tickets to use the new facilities at the Amex.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

It had a small sign on the front saying you could buy tickets, which is daft. Agree with you, needs to be made very clear that you can buy tickets there.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
All things considered I am quite excited about tomorrow's game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
27,928 was the the 1971-72 attendance in Division 3. I don't think it will be more than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here