Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've found a solution to the problem up front

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I must sort out my flux capacitor to go forward in time, it always seems to go backwards at the moment, I'm in 2012 now

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Well it can't have been very successfull in getting the team to score if they are still doing this every week!!

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Well I'd not seen it before and I found it very funny.

(Why do people presume that everybody else spends 24hrs a day 7 days a week on NSC. So it's been posted before, and ?)

because i've seen it on NSC 3 times so far this week - and i also saw it twice on here when it was originally shown, which was about 2 years ago

but apart from that, i can see why hes posted it, otherwise you'd never have seen it, which is nice

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm with Frank on this - I too have missed this one, and it's a hit with the Kosh. It's like a race of unstoppable morons to see who can bring a thread down first. Those who find that kind of thing f u n n y, try being creative more often and I'll be first in the queue to deride you... I doubt you'll like it very much.

Kosh

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The clue is just under the video on You Tube, published 31st March 2012. A quick search would show it has been posted several times. If you stick your head above the parapet so easily then don't complain when you get shot at!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here