Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Less hysteria in WSU block H this Saturday please

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I hope some of the people in WSU block H have calmed down after last Saturday. One bloke looked like he was going to blow a gasket after about 5 minutes of the match. Screaming, shouting, spitting and booing all the way through. He hardly wathes the match too busy on his phone keeping everyone updated on the premier league scores.

I hope some of the people in WSU block H have calmed down after last Saturday. One bloke looked like he was going to blow a gasket after about 5 minutes of the match. Screaming, shouting, spitting and booing all the way through. He hardly wathes the match too busy on his phone keeping everyone updated on the premier league scores.

Better entertainment than what was on offer on the pitch last Saturday though.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good thread. I am down the front so don't get to see those involved but the solo booing last Saturday was an incredible performance.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm not a booer, so you won't get that from me. But "less hysteria", I can't guarantee, as I'm feeling close to hysterical now, let alone 3-5pm tomorrow.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Ha ha...true that......but he was going to self combust...seriously off the scale !!!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

bloody wi-fi!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here