Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If You Won £150M On The Euro Lottery Tonight.......

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Definitely, if we are allowed to under these stupid FFP rules.
I'd go at least £15M.
Might have to buy a ticket now [emoji1]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Without a shadow of a doubt. I would however attach a condition to the purchase. That condition being, I would be permitted use of the lift up to the WSU.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will offer them £50m for a hospitatilty box for 25 years the payments spread over what ever PB says is in our best interests plus a £5m donation/sponsorship for a striker now again as advised by PB.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
No i wouldnt, thats Saint Tony's gig. I would be too busy sniffing coke off a Lithuanian hookers back door whilst getting smashed on expensive champagne.

Each to their own I suppose. Which ones the hooker?

Lithuania_national_rugby_team.jpg

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I would buy Crystal Palace then sanction the signing of a very expensive striker and immediately loan him to The Albion whilst paying 100% of his wages. I would then use my complete lack of knowledge of running a professional football club to oversea successive relegations to the conference south whilst syphoning off the parachute payment Oyston stylee.

Its a win - win scenario

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'd build one of those reverse bungee things to attach to the roof of the stands, that way if the football is shithouse, we've got something else to look at

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Like my bank account. What would yuou give it to that shouldnt be funded by central government.

I can think of at least a dozen charities i would gladly contribute a few million to and there are plenty of good causes that have no given right to be funded by central government. I would not invest a single penny in the Albion without being given significant ownership rights or shares, i certainly would not just give them several million to do with as they please, that would be stupid. Bloom is a multi billionaire by all accounts so my £150mill would be wholeheartedly and selfishly spent on me and my nearest and dearest.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How much are those russian brides ? id get a couple of those , a new normark titan 13 match float rod , and if i have any left over a new orange away shirt .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here