Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Betting Competition 2014-15: Albion v Rotherham 25/10/14 @ 15:00

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Difficult call. We really, REALLY, should win this, surely - but @15/4 the VALUE bet there is definitely a Rotherham win.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If I had a emoney left, I would lump it all on an Albion win and be done with it for a season. As it is I am £19 up on football betting this season (one bet) and looks like worth an investment.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My last 500 eCash on Albion winning. Well it's got to happen soon hasn't it........

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Steve Evans is like an older, balder, fatter Chris Holroyd. Especially with that baby face.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Because I can never bring myself to bet on anything other than an Albion win, and have lost virtually half my virtual money, I have gone large on the Albion to win this one, to build my virtual supply back up.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
All my meagre funds gone on an Albion win.I am rubbish at this betting on the Albion lark,even with pretend cash I find it hard to bet against the Albion. Unfortunately I expect my involvement in this game to be finished soon.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Had to vote on a draw today, given our last few results and the added threat from old player Revell.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Well i am out. Having banked on at least 1 win in the last 10 i have been left broke. Watch the winning run start

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here