Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting there late on Saturday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi folks.

I have to drop a mate off at Heathrow on Saturday at 1 o'clock. Lucky blighter is heading off to Thailand.

Does anyone know what the latest time is that they let you in to the north stand? Just in case I get stuck on the m23 roadworks? If not I'll call the club tomorrow but wondered if anyone had got there very late.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Had to work until 8 on a Tuesday night before and called the club and they said anything before half time is fine but after that you won't be allowed in. Not sure if it's any different on a Saturday though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had to work until 8 on a Tuesday night before and called the club and they said anything before half time is fine but after that you won't be allowed in. Not sure if it's any different on a Saturday though.

It's a health and safety thing. After Half time you at risk of being trampled by everyone leaving

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hi folks.

I have to drop a mate off at Heathrow on Saturday at 1 o'clock. Lucky blighter is heading off to Thailand.

Does anyone know what the latest time is that they let you in to the north stand? Just in case I get stuck on the m23 roadworks? If not I'll call the club tomorrow but wondered if anyone had got there very late.

Cheers :thumbsup:

As you're doing the decent thing by giving him a lift to the airport can't he return the favour by spending an extra hour there, ie drop him off at 12?

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
I had an argument and managed to get in at half time after someone jumped in front of my train at Clapham Junction against Bolton last year delaying me by an hour and a half - unimpressed by their attitude considering I have a season ticket!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
As you're doing the decent thing by giving him a lift to the airport can't he return the favour by spending an extra hour there, ie drop him off at 12?

That was my first thought too.

An extra hour in the bar for him isn't really much of a hardship.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That was my first thought too.

An extra hour in the bar for him isn't really much of a hardship.

To be fair they have to drop off the cats and various family stuff, so they did want it as early as possible, but I do take your points.

Thanks for this guys, hopefully the roads won't be too bad.

Cheers

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Does anyone know why they won't let you in after half time, you've bought a ticket so surely it's up to you when you turn up ?

Or am i missing something obvious ? :dunce:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It's a health and safety thing. After Half time you at risk of being trampled by everyone leaving

This pretty much has to stop right now !

Fine if you want to leave early, just bugger off, but if people are going to tunnel their way out, it bloody well could be a health and safety issue. Stadium sinks into collapsed bore ! It's not big and it's not clever.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Come down the A24 instead mate then along the 283 at Washington.

Without doubt do this. Avoid the top of the M23/M25

Come off the M25 at Leatherhead, A24 to Horsham, from where I would continue down to the 'Buck Barn Crossroads' , left there across the A272 to Cowfold/Bolney and down A23 to Mill Road.

Which will be full by that time. So left at Patcham and along the A27 to Mithras House.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here