Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving to New Milton

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
The house is sold and all things being equal should be moving to New Milton within a couple of weeks.

Anyone else travel up from that part of Hampshire on match days?
Any fellow Albion fans knocking about there?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice spot. We're 20 miles up the road, and travel down every game (with a full car, unfortunately). You are going to learn to hate the M/A27 :thumbsup:

el punal

The house is sold and all things being equal should be moving to New Milton within a couple of weeks.

Anyone else travel up from that part of Hampshire on match days?
Any fellow Albion fans knocking about there?
A few of us Albion exiles down here in Southampton/New Forest area. PM me and I'll give you all the info re.travel, meet up etc.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Travel from Eastleigh myself. As others have said the a27 can be a pain sometimes, I hope you are a fan of roundabouts as Chichester has several fine specimens.

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
Hey, I live in new Milton best way is to get a train cheaper than fuel and bonus is lots if Harvey's beer, whilst
Writing Lord B hope you are recovering ok.
Seagulls

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
The Wife's family lives in New Milton.
We stayed there and travelled to the Amex by train for the Bournemouth game last season.
Bloody nightmare!!
Would have been quicker to walk.
How many stops, crazy.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I live in Poole and work in Ringwood. We travel to all home games and many away too.

We always drive and never have too much trouble, generally leaving at 10:45/16:00 (Saturday/midweek) to avoid the traffic congestion on M23 and through Arundel and Chichester.

We stay until the final whistle and then walk back to Mithras House P&R. We get home by 19:30 and midnight respectively.

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Thanks for all the help......looking forward to living down there, seems a better/nicer place to what B.Hill has grown into.....
Hopefully see you on the train when I get down there

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
The Wife's family lives in New Milton.
We stayed there and travelled to the Amex by train for the Bournemouth game last season.
Bloody nightmare!!
Would have been quicker to walk.
How many stops, crazy.
Last game I went to, I drove from highcliffe to cosham then got the train. About 2h15 on the way but a nightmare on the way home - probably because it took 2h30 to get to Worthing!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here