Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't worry all is not lost we will win on Saturday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm dragging Giraffe Senior out of football retirement and along to the game for only the second time. He has a better win record than the rest of us. Win guaranteed.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I am feeling good about saturday too. I will definitely be recognized if I say that I think we are nearly there. Hopefully I don't have to say that much longer

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
But the match is still in October regardless of Giraffe Snr being there.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm dragging Giraffe Senior out of football retirement and along to the game for only the second time. He has a better win record than the rest of us. Win guaranteed.

So - you've stuck your neck out and so has senior. :)

(giraffe - neck - that sort of thing)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Desperate just desperate straw clutching :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
His last appearance saw a 2-1 win over Bolton.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Guess if we keep saying we'll win, you'll be right eventually

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
According to the "Secret" the route to success is positive thinking. So if everyone (excluding visiting Yorkshire folk) concentrate on us scoring at, say, 15mins, the ball will hit the back of the onion bag, guaranteed. No negative thinking, though, as this ****s things up, something proper.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
According to the "Secret" the route to success is positive thinking. So if everyone (excluding visiting Yorkshire folk) concentrate on us scoring at, say, 15mins, the ball will hit the back of the onion bag, guaranteed. No negative thinking, though, as this ****s things up, something proper.

You're nuts :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here