Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First time to the AMEX since the first season, travel question...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Being all the way up in Leicester now and working pretty much every Saturday, I am massively excited to be heading back home, along with my American fiancee who finally gets her first taste of the real football.

Quick question though, it says travel is subsidised on our tickets. Does this mean just having the ticket gets us a free pass from Brighton to Falmer? Or will we have to pay?

Cheers, and looking forward to going 3/3. Been in the east - Doncaster, first ever game, and WSU - Hull 0-0 borefest. Saturday we head to the North :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yes, no need to pay within the Shoreham, Hayward Heath, Seaford zone.

Enjoy your day, UTA!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Being all the way up in Leicester now and working pretty much every Saturday, I am massively excited to be heading back home, along with my American fiancee who finally gets her first taste of the real football.

Quick question though, it says travel is subsidised on our tickets. Does this mean just having the ticket gets us a free pass from Brighton to Falmer? Or will we have to pay?

Cheers, and looking forward to going 3/3. Been in the east - Doncaster, first ever game, and WSU - Hull 0-0 borefest. Saturday we head to the North :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Think you get subsidised travel from Haywards Heath, Worthing and Seaford.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Think you get free travel up to 3-4 hours before and after the match.

If you like ale Spoons has a festival on and you can get a pint for £2.50.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Oh nice touch Albion, going from Brighton will be happy days then!

So excited now, awaydays are easy to come by for me being in the middle of the country but nothing beats some time back by the seaside!!

:albion2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Think you get free travel up to 3-4 hours before and after the match.

If you like ale Spoons has a festival on and you can get a pint for £2.50.
I used mine to get into town at about 11:30pm Saturday last year haha!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

I just hope for yoos two that we play better than last week - because it was utter sh*te and
at times I questioned what the hell I was doing there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here