Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing Cat - Please Read

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
image.jpg

Mog is a delightful three-legged tabby cat who is friendly to literally everyone.

She lives on Wilbury Avenue in Hove. (and the surrounding area). If anyone has seen her recently or knows where she might be, please contact the number in the picture.

Just giving the cause some more coverage so that hopefully they find her safe and well, she's a very resilient cat, but is also vulnerable because of her affliction.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
have a look at my signature and ring Ron he might have come across her and give you good advice

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
any updates

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Have said a prayer for Mog....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Good luck finding her, when my cat Tiger went missing before Christmas a couple of years ago it was a horrible experience. Happily, we got him back and I hope your story ends the same way.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Cat's got three legs. It can't have gone very far. Sake! :rolleyes:

Although she has three legs she makes up for it by using her tail to balance herself and thus is very agile :)

Where do you live?

I live in Stockport, was down visiting Brighton over the past few days. My better half lived at the end of Wilbury Avenue and when I first moved in with her, I was introduced to Mog, who lives in one of the houses further down the road. She's such a cuddly little thing, playful and is remarkable feisty given the circumstances. I have always visited her for a a few minutes or so on every trip just to give her a pat and see how she is, she always remembers.

Obviously when I went down this time I saw a bit of paper pinned to a tree by her owners and Wilbury Avenue is a fairly quiet street. So I thought I'd post the picture around my Twitter/Facebook feeds on here and see if anyone just might have seen her or knows where she is. You can imagine she says hello to literally everyone and is always up and down that street so anything could have happened, but hopefully she's still around.

any updates

None as of yet unfortunately.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if you contact Ron at lostcatsbrighton on this website he will put it up and maybe someone will know whats happened

LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE

BELOW

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here