Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get your criminal name & number

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Your full name + "postcode and house number" + mothers maiden name + date of birth + (aka) + bank sort-code and account number.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A more reliable way of getting a criminal number might be to commit a serious crime, and then get yourself arrested.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Do we publish that here ?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So I just require your bank account details, and sort code, so I can wire you de monies.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So I just require your bank account details, and sort code, so I can wire you de monies.
d1378b57c07fd39eace5bdc6813d56fe.jpg

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed; I'm still waiting for Dr. Molungozhabeeb of the Nigerian Institute of non specified Sciences to return my 10k investment, but with a guaranteed 100 fold return I'm willing to be patient. Yey I'm goin' to be smokin cigars and wearing a white suit with Pitbull vs. 'Flo Rida' (as apposed to Flow Rider) in no time.

Kosh

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
It's that poor Russian girl who wants to marry me that I feel sorry for. Ever since I have received her email she has had nothing but illness within her family. I keep sending her money to help but at the moment her grandmother seems to be taking a turn for the worse.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's that poor Russian girl who wants to marry me that I feel sorry for. Ever since I have received her email she has had nothing but illness within her family. I keep sending her money to help but at the moment her grandmother seems to be taking a turn for the worse.

Kinel mate hope granny pulls through and things perk up for you .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here