Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.I.P Alvin Stardust AKA Shane Fenton

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Don't want to say too much but I only taxied Alvin last week knew him and his wife Julie well top top bloke always chatty and would talk about anything , always sat in the front and have a laugh
R.I.P friend

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Only this summer he looked after someone who had self harmed whilst my friend rang for help outside Seed n Sprout in Kemp Town. RIP.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He and Mrs taught my daughter to sing (Stardust academy). Put a lot into it, nice bloke ..... RIP

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mt friend Jackie is going to be really upset, she loved him, followed him all over the country ever since the good old days.

Footnote ... Followed him all over the country as a fan, as opposed to a stalker.

Don't want to say too much but I only taxied Alvin last week knew him and his wife Julie well top top bloke always chatty and would talk about anything , always sat in the front and have a laugh
R.I.P friend
Same here Mr Cornish Snr, we've known them for years. I knew about the illness but he seemed really perky at the Rudgwick Music Fest on the Springbok Estate out the back of us in the summer. Really great fella, very generous; Jules and M will be devastated.
How's your boy btw?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Same here Mr Cornish Snr, we've known them for years. I knew about the illness but he seemed really perky at the Rudgwick Music Fest on the Springbok Estate out the back of us in the summer. Really great fella, very generous; Jules and M will be devastated.
How's your boy btw?

He's doing ok will get him
To update his thread little scare last week but ok thank god hope u r ok always here for that free lift to guildford if u ever get stuck ..Alvin lives in XXX

Mod edit: location removed - better safe than sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:

I enjoyed him in "The Grimleys", I think he played the barman of the pub that all the characters frequented. Underated series, and that rare thing a funny ITV comedy. Went downhill when Doug "Dynamo" Digby was written out.

Remember his music, I got the impression that he didn't take himself too seriously and remembered that music is supposed to be fun.

He's doing ok will get him
To update his thread little scare last week but ok thank god hope u r ok always here for that free lift to guildford if u ever get stuck ..

Tbh I'd delete this, you just never know with some trolls.

Thanks for the offer, as ever, but I'm off treatment at the moment. Nothing personal but I also like to get the bus if I can; it somehow calms me down before the "poison".

Best wishes to all.

Mod edit: location removed from quoted post - you're right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here