Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron - what a complete tool

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
His position within Europe is laughable. By which I mean, he is a laughing stock.

Firstly, a few months ago there was that EU commission president he didn't want elected, so he campaigned against him. And lost 26 votes to 2.

Now he's banging on about renegotiating the terms surrounding the free movement of people, something he is quite clearly not in a position to deliver. All this nonsense about the British public being his boss? Really? Where's the referendum then? Did we really have to wait until 2017?

Well I'm a British voter and I'm getting a bit pissed off that our PM is embarrassing the nation in front of our European partners with this drivel rather than following due process. There is still NOTHING to suggest the British public consider this a major issue. UKIP have ONE seat FFS, won in a by election.

Just shut up you stupid piggy eyed twa4t,

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not to mention looking a fool over his desire to invade Syria a year ago. What is frightening is the alternative. Probably settle for another Con / Lib coalition, the Tories just aren't up to it alone

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... There is still NOTHING to suggest the British public consider this a major issue.

apart from polling and the issue being one of the biggest reoccuring topics in media, not just the tabloids, for the last two decades. it may not be the no 1 issue for everyone, but to say its not a major issue is very odd.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very harsh on Mr Cameron, he is working as hard as he can to sort out the global recession created by the Labour Party. Especially now that it looks like Labour are responsible for the new economic downturn too. He certainly is earning his 11% salary increase.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
His position within Europe is laughable. By which I mean, he is a laughing stock.

Firstly, a few months ago there was that EU commission president he didn't want elected, so he campaigned against him. And lost 26 votes to 2.

Now he's banging on about renegotiating the terms surrounding the free movement of people, something he is quite clearly not in a position to deliver. All this nonsense about the British public being his boss? Really? Where's the referendum then? Did we really have to wait until 2017?

Well I'm a British voter and I'm getting a bit pissed off that our PM is embarrassing the nation in front of our European partners with this drivel rather than following due process. There is still NOTHING to suggest the British public consider this a major issue. UKIP have ONE seat FFS, won in a by election.

Just shut up you stupid piggy eyed twa4t,

Not sure about the "this is not a major issue" bit. Although I am a convinced European, it is clear plenty of other people are not.

But I TOTALLY agree that the way Mr Cameron is comporting himself in European Circles at the moment is a complete embarrassment. But is he backing himself in to corners that he feels he needs to back himself in to?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I don't really dislike Cameron, or like him, he just sort of exists. I assume he won't be PM for much longer though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You see it's too late now.........we're in Europe meeewwwaaah.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
With the election looming he is saying anything that the public want to hear but he knows and so do most people that he can't or wont deliver.Its beyond a joke he is an idiot and the latest figures coming out regarding the deficit are further proof that he has either failed or totally lied in the lead up to the last election and yet he has the temerity to do it again in the hope that we will fall for it.
I am not a massive fan of Europe but if the British think that we will be better off out of it then they deserve everything they are going to get for another 5 years of cruel cuts to the most needy.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Very harsh on Mr Cameron, he is working as hard as he can to sort out the global recession created by the Labour Party. Especially now that it looks like Labour are responsible for the new economic downturn too. He certainly is earning his 11% salary increase.

What's his salary for nominally being in charge of a trillion dollar economy and probably the most influential nation state in the history of humanity? Buttons. There's people on here take home more than him, on his prime ministers salary.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cameron is far too Eurosceptic and anti-Europe in my opinion.

Hope he doesn't get re-elected.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Cameron is far too Eurosceptic and anti-Europe in my opinion.

Hope he doesn't get re-elected.

As what a constituency mp? As that's the only way he will be.

A euro sceptic who is anti Europe? That's got to be dangerous. Double threat.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
There is still NOTHING to suggest the British public consider this a major issue.

Really? Nothing to suggest immigration is a big issue?

It's ALWAYS a big issue

Maybe there's an illusion that it doesn't matter because the major parties have been sweeping it under the rug for years.

D

Deleted member 22389

Love the EU so much, why don't some of you accept the Euro as our currency then. Reality is you wouldn't take it, that makes you as bad as the people who want out in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here