Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Yanks think London is in Spain. Big goof from the NFL here.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
v3-falcons2.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
British Airways merging with Iberia was always going to end in tears :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lol:

Also three planes to London, when it's only two :facepalm:

also odd how they take an extra hour and half to return, even accounting for some difference going west. and what happans to those who got on at Baltimore on the inward journey?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Lets hope all the away supporters rock up in Madrid to welcome the team to Wembley.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
also odd how they take an extra hour and half to return, even accounting for some difference going west. and what happans to those who got on at Baltimore on the inward journey?

Flying into the prevailing wind, transatlantic east west takes longer than vice versa generally

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Flying into the prevailing wind, transatlantic east west takes longer than vice versa generally

yes, im allowing some difference, this seems way too much. i thought it was 20-30 min difference.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
yes, im allowing some difference, this seems way too much. i thought it was 20-30 min difference.

No the wind comes from the south west most of the year, if you fly to the U.S. From the uk you are flying into it. Back this way you have it behind you, it's really not too much.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

I am guessing the reason for flying from Baltimore to London is because the Falcons had a game in Baltimore last weekend, so it makes sense to fly direct after the match rather than return to Atlanta for a flight to London.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I imagine it went something like this...

Chad: Hey Hunter! Dude! Where the heck is London anyway?
Hunter: I don't know dude! Europe!
*designs graphic* *everyone high fives* They all go out for doughnuts to celebrate a good job almost well done...

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
While in the states I met a young woman who asked if we have the same week structure in the uk eg mon, tues, wed etc

Was the most astonishing thing I have ever heard....... Ever

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here