Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] I got a menu through my door for "Gull's Fish & Chips" delivery service

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I'm assuming it's owned by a BHA fan rather than it being a direct BHA enterprise.

So what's it like?

Prices seem reasonable - cheaper than the legendary Bardsley which is my local.

I like the fact they do deliveries...

Attachments

• gully_0002.jpg
    gully_0002.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Is that in Moulsecoomb, near Wild Park?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I imagine Mr Barber is sending them an email containing the words "Image rights" right now ...

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not sure who the owners are, however the food gullys do is very good, and well priced. Mrs Surrey Jim and I use them when we fancy some fish and chips in. Would say that Bardsleys are better however we have never had takeaway from there so can't compare like for like

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I imagine Mr Barber is sending them an email containing the words "Image rights" right now ...
They have been open and using that logo for some 3-4 years now, if he does complain I would have thought he do it sooner. The shop is very visible from Lewes road and under 1/4 mile from the stadium

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I would imagine, considering the short distance from the stadium, this business already has the permission required (if any is needed) from the club.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Not sure who the owners are, however the food gullys do is very good, and well priced. Mrs Surrey Jim and I use them when we fancy some fish and chips in. Would say that Bardsleys are better however we have never had takeaway from there so can't compare like for like

You might want to read the food hygiene scores thread. It scored zero out of five!! Might put you off going there in future

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
This is blatantly ripping off the clubs image. Will be very surprised if Paul Barber doesn't act.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
It's in the zero star hygiene thread!!! Best avoided I would say
You might want to read the food hygiene scores thread. It scored zero out of five!! Might put you off going there in future
It was actually 1/5 but I take your point. Having had a few takeaways from there (5-10) I have always had good food and never been ill after.
Personally I would still go there and recommend their food regardless of the score received.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here