Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak to Bayern???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
In before 'we should have kept him' 'why is he good enough for bayern and not us' etc.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I am not sure he would be going there to play. I read that he would be going there as back up. His days are gone. He has well and truly messed up. I hope he can do more than goalkeep. Oh yes he has shown he can.... what a fool !!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't they sign Reina to be back up to Naeur (sp?).

Aug 23, 2011
Good signing for Bayern, good move for Tomasz. As has been typical of this season, the only loser out is us - could have saved £1m and had a better keeper.

Not sure it is a good move for him because he's unlikely to play and if he's not playing then that limits future possibilities.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Amazed lower premiership or championship club hasn't come in for him.

Best goalkeeper we have had since Kuipers and miles better than Stockdale.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Interesting, Oscars agent is Pep Guardiola's brother, especially after some rumours of why Kuush left last season.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not sure it is a good move for him because he's unlikely to play and if he's not playing then that limits future possibilities.

But he's not playing at the moment...

I don't believe a word of it. The story I saw was from the Daily Star. That says enough for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Logical move. Will be paid well to sit on the bench and can probably still do an occasional job at that level in the cups or whatever.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Good signing for Bayern, good move for Tomasz. As has been typical of this season, the only loser out is us - could have saved £1m and had a better keeper.

Not last season. Prone to individual errors (Forest's first goal in our biggest game of the season was worse than anything Stockdale has done this season and it wasn't the only one), terrible distribution and prone to fighting Greer and Bruno on pitch. No thanks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not last season. Prone to individual errors (Forest's first goal in our biggest game of the season was worse than anything Stockdale has done this season and it wasn't the only one), terrible distribution and prone to fighting Greer and Bruno on pitch. No thanks.

Prone to shouting at Bruno for being the worlds laziest defender. And he was poor for about 2/3 games towards the end of the season. He was still superb for the vast majority of the season, saving us countless points in games when we were under the cosh.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Prone to shouting at Bruno for being the worlds laziest defender. And he was poor for about 2/3 games towards the end of the season. He was still superb for the vast majority of the season, saving us countless points in games when we were under the cosh.

Made a howler against Derby in the first home game of the season. Attitude and distribution were poor all season. Let's not reinvent history. Did also make some outstanding saves to gain points too (Wigan away against Holt stands out) but Stockdale redeemed his error v Cardiff with a point blank stop. What is certain is that if we all get on Stockdale's back he won't get any better or have any particular love for the club.

Aug 23, 2011
But he's not playing at the moment...

I don't believe a word of it. The story I saw was from the Daily Star. That says enough for me.

True but that must be down to his wage demands but yes you're right it is only the star. Saying that didn't Chelsea sign someone as a reserve keeper who was either well past it or certainly not their standard? Hilario possibly or am I thinking of someone else or other team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here