Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] norwich away

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1565 allocation.

On a Saturday, at a reasonably attractive away game, I imagine we'd come pretty close to selling that out. Even at £35.

I know we do it to other teams, but I do still find myself wincing at paying any more than thirty quid for a football ticket.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
6 pointer

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What is it with that part of the world? Ipswich tickets are also amongst the most expensive in our division.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What is it with that part of the world? Ipswich tickets are also amongst the most expensive in our division.

Let us not forget the cheeky extra quid the Albion will charge us for the service of physically handing a ticket over the counter to us and taking our money.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Two of us going should be a good day...hopefully the game won't get in the way
Think got a good train deal Liverpool Street to Norwich for £26 return each

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know we do it to other teams, but I do still find myself wincing at paying any more than thirty quid for a football ticket.

Exactly what I'd popped along to say. It's only a small amount extra in the context of a day out that includes the expense of transport, drink and food etc, but for me there's a psychological barrier at £30 at this level.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I do still find myself wincing at paying any more than thirty quid for a football ticket.

for me there's a psychological barrier at £30 at this level.

Too true. Especially when you see distinctly average players rolling up in 80k cars and coasting through games. Clubs are losing many hundreds of thousands of pounds a month and its not hard to spot where it's going. Yet its always the supporters who are asked to spend just that bit more, be it through admission prices, booking fees, food or merchandise.

£35 to go to a Second Division football match? Sorry, but I'm out.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Exactly what I'd popped along to say. It's only a small amount extra in the context of a day out that includes the expense of transport, drink and food etc, but for me there's a psychological barrier at £30 at this level.

Sure is. I can't explain why paying £29 is any more acceptable, but it just is.

I'll still pay the *******s, and I realise that makes me part of the problem. But I do slightly resent it nonetheless.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Think the price is a disgrace but wanted to go Norwich away for a while and falls on my birthday so will be going.

Can see us taking around 1500, not sure on 2k

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They charge away fans £45 for a Cat A game this season, and £50 for an A+.

Unlucky, Ipswich & Leeds fans :ohmy:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I know some birds that go to Norwich uni, somewhere to crash after a night out? Better get on the blower

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Let us not forget the cheeky extra quid the Albion will charge us for the service of physically handing a ticket over the counter to us and taking our money.

Which I still think trading standards should look at.

Fine to chage for posting it but to charge you for picking it up is a total piss take.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here