Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An interesting COMPARISON with our 2005/6 SEASON

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
According to Warren Aspinall last night Davifd Burke is searching for a striker not sure whether to buy in January or on loan now.

Brilliant news. He will go with his list and say who do you want from this list Sami.

Not who do you want and we will try and get him.

I have so little faith in our recruitment team atm.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In 2005 we had a manager who was on a hiding to nothing because the quality of the team was League One. Apart from the forwards this is not the case this time around. We should not be bumbling around at the bottom of the league but until our strikers hit form or are replaced relegation is more likely than survival :down:

I know the perceived wisdom on NSC is that McGhee was a clown but I liked him and I'm sure he'd have had us doing much better than Hyypia has so far managed even with League One forwards again. Apart from misfiring forwards we now have a team or tactics that are not working very well, Hyypia will be gone if he doesn't sort it but I imagine he has until December time,

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I was told by a housekeeper at the hotel that he stayed at with us he was a 'big boy' and the weekly bill for him was £3k a week.

I can't be the only one intrigued as to exactly what role a hotel housekeeper would be doing that would require him/her to examine Gifton Noel-Williams' genitals.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't be the only one intrigued as to exactly what role a hotel housekeeper would be doing that would require him/her to examine Gifton Noel-Williams' genitals.

Putting aside the examination of genitals, You've obviously never seen a Brian Rix farce? Lucky you!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Putting aside the examination of genitals, You've obviously never seen a Brian Rix farce? Lucky you!

Nah, never thought much of him after he left Arsenal, and all that underage girl stuff was frankly distasteful.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Shit! Does this mean we're going to have to sit through another last home game with the team thinking about their holidays whilst some young wonderkid , who then disappears into the lower divisions, smacks a hatrick past us in a humiliating 5 nothing defeat.....Great!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Let's hope it's not another Gifton Noel Williams then

I completely forgot about old Noele Gordon, never mind though we've now got Paul O'Grady in his place.

Remembering season 02-03 when Sir Dick Knight eventually replace Hinch with Steve Coppell, someone who he had originally interviewed that summer, who knows we might end up with one of the alleged 4 people who turned the job down before Hypia?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here