Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham.......

I reckon if we were to lose this weekend that could be it for Sami as I am sure the attendance will be down (not so many casuals) and the reaction from our support will say a lot....dare I say chants of "what a load of rubbish" or to Hyypia "you dont know what your doing"and more Boo's at the end and god forbid if we are 2 or more down the Amex will be emptying well before the end.......I obviously want us to win as I do every game we play and hope we stuff Rotherham and kick start a climb up the table but.......I think the pressure is really on the team now and can they respond to it.:shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Might be just what we need. A fat, cheating pantomime villain in their dugout (is it still acceptable to use "dugout" these days?) should wind the crowd right up and raise the atmosphere a notch or two.

I'll be genuinely disappointed if the sweaty old crook sits quietly on his seat, cautiously pondering his tactics throughout.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Might be just what we need. A fat, cheating pantomime villain in their dugout (is it still acceptable to use "dugout" these days?) should wind the crowd right up and raise the atmosphere a notch or two.

I'll be genuinely disappointed if the sweaty old crook sits quietly on his seat, cautiously pondering his tactics throughout.

I think it is safe to say Evans is going to cop a load of abuse

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Thought D'Urso was going to wind the crowd up a treat on Saturday when he gave us the freekick in the first minute and didn't let Baldock play on when he was going to be through on goal. Disappointingly all fell flat after that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A good old fashioned twenty-man scrap on the pitch, a bad refereeing decision, or a particularly odious opposition manager can make all the difference. Bring it on :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I reckon if we were to lose this weekend that could be it for Sami as I am sure the attendance will be down (not so many casuals) and the reaction from our support will say a lot....dare I say chants of "what a load of rubbish" or to Hyypia "you dont know what your doing"and more Boo's at the end and god forbid if we are 2 or more down the Amex will be emptying well before the end.......I obviously want us to win as I do every game we play and hope we stuff Rotherham and kick start a climb up the table but.......I think the pressure is really on the team now and can they respond to it.:shrug:

Yippee another one

Clearly the boo boys where the ones who thought we lost 2-0 last Saturday as I didn't hear one boo at the final whistle

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
You know with a Steve Evans team they will be up for it and god forbid if they go in front as that will be the end of the game as they will kill it stone dead with time wasting and other antics, just hope we can get an early goal and be on the front foot for a change

It seems we go a goal down in just about every match at the moment, so not looking good.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You know with a Steve Evans team they will be up for it and god forbid if they go in front as that will be the end of the game as they will kill it stone dead with time wasting and other antics, just hope we can get an early goal and be on the front foot for a change

Yep a thank god we can rely on our defenders to score the early goal…

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Been supporting the Albion since 1958 so a minor blip like this will not deter me.
Always enjoy coming back to Brighton though.

Good man!

Enjoy your day.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If fat boy out tactics Hyypia then I will definitely jump from fence to get him out

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Things have been better, a lot better recently but at the moment we are not even in the bottom three. The bookies, at the moment at least, do not reckon we are going to be relegated (odd of 6 to 1 say for that).

As suggested here we need to get a bit tough and then 'do' them. A bit like an Adams mark 1 team.

The crowd need to wake up and the players do a bit more and it can all come good. Rotherham would love a point which to me suggests we are far from rock bottom !!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Evans was at the Amex last Saturday watching. He had good things to say about the Amex and Tony Bloom (on Millers Player). Said Bloom deserves a knighthood. Cracking stadium. Nothing was said about the team :lol:

One thing about him, he knows how to motivate average players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here