Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

boring boring boring

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
tripe....grandma...otters...the clap...nathan jones ...our new target man....:wozza: my daughters have waxed my data allowanc e so that's probably it from me until the 3/11....*****...!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh.

You'll be missed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
tripe....grandma...otters...the clap...nathan jones ...our new target man....:wozza: my daughters have waxed my data allowanc e so that's probably it from me until the 3/11....*****...!!

This would have been an utterly pointless post, if not for your avatar, which is a personal favourite of mine, and renders every one of your posts at least partially worthwhile...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This would have been an utterly pointless post, if not for your avatar, which is a personal favourite of mine, and renders every one of your posts at least partially worthwhile...
cheers Hans...as always , i'll take everthing you say on the end of a large cucumber...xx...Edna....same...x

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Was going to post something cheeky but realised they might be under 18... :whistle:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
She is only 12 in that Avatar.

Ah, but you see, I know I'm on safe ground - I know where the picture comes from, as I saw it on a news report somewhere. :thumbsup:

Its from an advertising campaign for American Apparel (or GAP, or something) which was banned, for 'sexualising schoolgirls', or something. It doesn't really - its an attractive 19 year old model, in a pleated skirt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ah, but you see, I know I'm on safe ground - I know where the picture comes from, as I saw it on a news report somewhere. :thumbsup:

Its from an advertising campaign for American Apparel (or GAP, or something) which was banned, for 'sexualising schoolgirls', or something. It doesn't really - its an attractive 19 year old model, in a pleated skirt.

This proves what I have always thought. That there should be a 'sticky' for attractive women of all ages parading around in skimpy uniforms of one form or another. Obviously not just uniforms but tarty secretarial attire as well. If Edna wants it to include men then fine ......... We can skip through them quickly enough for the sake of keeping NSC equal and non sexist all that old crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here