Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Stockdale

Calderon~Greer~Dunk~Bennett

Holla~Ince~Caskey

Teixera

O'Grady~Baldock​

Subs: Ankergren, McCourt, Gardner, Colunga, Fenelon, Hughes, Chicksen

That's more negative than even Oscar could maintain.

Three midfielders - two of whom are holding midfielders - and one who's playing in too much of a withdrawn role anyway.

Where's the creativity coming from? Tex? Kick him out of the game again - job done.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That's more negative than even Oscar could maintain.

Three midfielders - two of whom are holding midfielders - and one who's playing in too much of a withdrawn role anyway.

Where's the creativity coming from? Tex? Kick him out of the game again - job done.
Calderon and Bennett bombing forward will help. There is always McCourt to come on if we need a mazy run followed by a shot over the bar later on.

:)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
--------------- Stockdale ---------------
------- Greer ------------ Dunk --------
Calde -------------------------- Bennett
---------------- Ince --------------------
-------- Toko -------- JFC --------------
--------------- Paddy -------------------
------- Baldock ---- O'Grady ----------

I've included Toko because I think it's about time we see what he's about. I know it's touted around that he's more of a defensive midfielder but I was always under the impression that Grasshopper used him as an attacking midfielder aswell as he has a bit of pace about him. Must be worth giving him a go.

Subs:
Walton, Hughes, Holla, Kemy, Gardner, Tex, Colunga

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stockdale

Calderon
Greer
Dunk
Bennett

Holla
JFC
Gardner

Vicente
Ulloa
Colunga

Rotherham pose a unique threat, not sure any team in the division play with their direct zeal. Would suggest Ince needs to start this one and good that Greer can play and I'd probably bench Paddy for this hustle-fest

--------------- Stockdale ---------------
------- Greer ------------ Dunk --------
Calde -------------------------- Bennett
-------------------Ince --------------------
-------- Gardner-------- JFC --------------
------- Tex---------Baldock ----------
--------------Colunga -------------------

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Stockdale

Ankergren

Calderon~Greer~Dunk~Bennett

Chicksen~Holla~Ince~Caskey~Hughes

Subs: McCourt, Gardner, Colunga, Fenelon, Teixera, O'Grady, Baldock

I'm going all out for the clean sheet, lets see if we can get away with playing a 2nd keeper just behind our back four! :thumbsup:

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I think we should leave out stock dale and play a third striker, we would concede the same amount but score more.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
--------------------------------------Stockdale-------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Greer---------------------------------------
---------------------------------Hughes-----Dunk---------------------------------
Calderon-------------------------------------------------------------------Bennett
-----------------------------------------Ince----------------------------------------
-------------------------------Agustien------Holla---------------------------------
------------------------------O'Grady----------Colunga---------------------------

Subs.
Walton
Chicksen
Bruno/Hunt
Gardiner
Forster-Caskey
Teixeira
Baldock

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Apparently not. The yellow he got at Cardiff was given by mistake then corrected by the referee. Greer plays.

:thumbsup:

Knowing our luck, he will play and we will find out he was suspended and our 5-0 win is reversed plus a huge fine Doom and gloom:(

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
--------------------------------------Stockdale-------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Greer---------------------------------------
---------------------------------Hughes-----Dunk---------------------------------
Calderon-------------------------------------------------------------------Bennett
-----------------------------------------Ince----------------------------------------
-------------------------------Agustien------Holla---------------------------------
------------------------------O'Grady----------Colunga---------------------------

Subs.
Walton
Chicksen
Bruno/Hunt
Gardiner
Forster-Caskey
McCourt
Baldock

Swapped McCourt for Teixeira

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills