Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats on your mind Tony Bloom

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Anyone know him or have good contacts and can shed any light on what he is currently thinking about the way the team are playing and how the direction the club are heading?

I cant believe the way with have nosedived from the euphoria of a new ground and being within touching distance of the PL until the major **** up 2nd leg against the scum. Really pissed off but the man who has spent £200m must be a a tad more than me.

It would seem that the club are penny pinching and have settled for treading water in the championship but surely he cant want that long term?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He may well be wondering why he has shelled out 200m already, plus ploughing 1m a month more into the club only for people to tell him that he is penny pinching. Perhaps he is also thinking that he should stuff FFP, fail to get promoted and then land the club a nice transfer embargo for several seasons.

For a serious answer, I would imagine he is thinking that this run of bad form cannot last much longer, but if it does, he has a contingency plan.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I just txt him. He said he is pissed off with all the negative comments on here. He told me Hypia will get it right and more funds will be made available to buy some more unknown spanish players who aint very good. He said the stay at home fans are *****, they should be spending there hard earned cash watching the dire football that we produce. All in all he seemed really happy :albion2:

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Cheers for the sarcastic replies bellends. I did mentioned he is likely to be more pissed of than me after spending all that money and it 'seems' we are penny pinching and surely he cant want this long term. Also, I didn't expect everyone to be able to call or text him you ****ing mongs but as so many people here claim to be ITK or have contacts I was asking them if they had any info.

But what should I expect from blinkered arse kissing *****.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Cheers for the sarcastic replies bellends. I did mentioned he is likely to be more pissed of than me after spending all that money and it 'seems' we are penny pinching and surely he cant want this long term. Also, I didn't expect everyone to be able to call or text him you ****ing mongs but as so many people here claim to be ITK or have contacts I was asking them if they had any info.

Is that the best you can do? It 'seems' he's penny-pinching.

In other words, you've made a derisory comment on his investment, time and input merely on the back of your own perception.

Moreover, why does it matter to you how he's feeling? Is that going to change anything - by the fact that you know his feelings?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

:flounce: :flounce:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I just txt him. He said he is pissed off with all the negative comments on here. He told me Hypia will get it right and more funds will be made available to buy some more unknown spanish players who aint very good. He said the stay at home fans are *****, they should be spending there hard earned cash watching the dire football that we produce. All in all he seemed really happy :albion2:

whether I go or stay at home, he's still getting my money !!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I would imagine as a fan and indeed as a businessman he can't be feeling too comfortable with the choices made in the summer as we stand.

But every successful businessman has a contingency plan. If things are not turned around before December then I can see management changes.

I don't think he will want yet another pre-season interviewing managerial candidates.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
A friend of a friend's auntie saw Tony driving round Sandbanks yesterday with a copy of 'A Man Walks Into A Ditch' on the back shelf of the car.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

You must be extremely handsome because what comes out of your mouth is not pretty at all.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
He's currently polishing his Big Red Button with the initials 'S.H' above it, in preperation for 17:30 Saturday.

alan%20sugar%20fired.jpg

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Moreover, why does it matter to you how he's feeling? Is that going to change anything - by the fact that you know his feelings?

Because I'd like to know if he was expecting this, ready to change things, happy to stay mid table for a few years, ready to fire Hypia or whatever. Me knowing will not change anything you **** I was just interested if anyone did have any info.

Anyway go **** your blow up Tony doll you arse licking clown.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Because I'd like to know if he was expecting this, ready to change things, happy to stay mid table for a few years, ready to fire Hypia or whatever. Me knowing will not change anything you **** I was just interested if anyone did have any info.

Aw, diddums. You're quite an angry, sweary person, with no real inhibitory functions or traits, aren't you?

It's still none of your business what he is thinking. Still, if it makes you feel better that you do know, that will be nice for you.

BTW - what is a 'Tony doll', and how did you ascertain from my demolition of your feeble non-questions that I'm an 'arse-licking clown'?

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

I do think you are a **** but that did make me laugh :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I cant believe the way with have nosedived from the euphoria of a new ground and being within touching distance of the PL until the major **** up 2nd leg against the scum. Really pissed off but the man who has spent £200m must be a a tad more than me.

Pretty sure that TB, thee and me would all agree that the 2nd leg v CP was a hammer blow from which we've yet to recover. However, these things almost always go in cycles, and our time will come again. If there is proper investment in the playing side, that is. If the club keep trying to run the playing side on the cheap, then the wheel will never come full cycle and we'll end up doing a Pompey. IMHO, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here