Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we LOR (League One Ready)?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Lot of work to be done I feel. Players to be sold, jobs to be lost, supplier contracts to be renegotiated. Will PB be as quick to tell us how pro active he has been in preparing us this time?

Actually it ain't funny, not only for the football club, but also for people's livelihoods.

Jan 30, 2008
Lot of work to be done I feel. Players to be sold, jobs to be lost, supplier contracts to be renegotiated. Will PB be as quick to tell us how pro active he has been in preparing us this time?

Actually it ain't funny, not only for the football club, but also for people's livelihoods.
Look no further than the Board , you can slag the manager but it all comes from the top , LOR course we are:drama:
regards
DR

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If we end up in League 1 it will be because of poor management and a lack of appropriate investment in the squad.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We need to sell, release, or otherwise relinquish the backbone of the squad that achieved back to back playoff positions.
We need a manager that doesn't have sufficient funds available to get the right players in.
We need ageing wingbacks, unable to physically withstand the current system.
We need a manager, without the tactical nouse to work with what he's got.
We need toothless forwards that couldn't score in a brothel.
We need a significant drop in attendance.

I'd say we're very nearly there. Going to be a long and difficult season. Anyone who thinks we're too good to get relegated needs their head checked. We're 25% of the way through this season. A couple of nasty injuries/suspensions and we're going to have to fight our way out of a relegation dogfight.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I for one wont renew. Im DONE with Hartlepool, Orient etc etc. Enough is enough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here