Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
gardner-l229-2031511_478x359.jpg

Gary Gardner
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
10:00 22nd October 2014
by Adam Tighe
It’s still early on, I know we’re sitting quite low in the table, but there are quality players here that can help us turn the corner"
Gary Gardner

Gary Gardner has called upon the Brighton & Hove Albion fans to push the side onto victory against Rotherham United this Saturday, after the Seagulls were held to another 1-1 draw last night.Albion had to settle for a point from Huddersfield after once again, but the on-loan Aston Villa midfielder firmly believes the supporters can play a big part in turning the club’s fortunes around against this weekend.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Saturday is a very important game, but every game is important in this league. I trust, the players trusts and the gaffer trusts what we are doing, but the fans need to trust us as well and get behind us for 90 minute and the win will come. The fans can be like a 12th man and we need them.
mr-1-l229-2030629.jpg

“We are still playing well and we were unlucky not to get three points against Huddersfield. We keep saying it and the gaffer keeps saying it, but the fans need to stay with us, and the players are still confident it will come.
“It’s still early on, I know we’re sitting quite low in the table, but there are quality players here that can help us turn the corner.
“There are still 30-odd games left and it can change within a few games. We’ll keep fighting and try to get the three points but we just need that luck."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Meanwhile the Aston Villa loanee heaped praise on top scorer Lewis Dunk after the centre-back hit the equaliser at the John Smith’s Stadium.“He is a class act, I played with him at England under-21 level and he’s a class act. It’s important that he keeps playing and scoring goals at the minute.
“He shows in every game that he’s dangerous in their box and he’s a great defender. He’s got a very bright future ahead of him.”
[h=3]ALBION V rotherham
[/h]SATURDAY 25TH OCTOber, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V wigan
[/h]tuesday 4th november, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

[h=3]Albion v blackburn
[/h]SATURDAY 8TH NOVEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here