Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket - upgrade online help please

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Trying to upgrade our U10 ticket for Saturday but the new website isn't proving easy to navigate. I'd rather do it online than queue on the day.

Anyone able to help please?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You've never been able to do it online but you could do it on the phone and your existing card was upgraded.

With the new ticketing system this is not possible as you need a paper replacement for the match in question. You can still do the transaction on the phone but you'll still have to visit a ticket window to get the paper replacement, so you might as well do it one hit on the day.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You've never been able to do it online but you could do it on the phone and your existing card was upgraded.

With the new ticketing system this is not possible as you need a paper replacement for the match in question. You can still do the transaction on the phone but you'll still have to visit a ticket window to get the paper replacement, so you might as well do it one hit on the day.

Thanks Bozza.

I did some upgrades last season for evening school night games and always did it on the day, where they just upgraded the actual card. Only done one upgrade this season and was able to do that at the ground on a non match day, so was hoping to try to do it online this time in the hope of avoiding queues.

Considering the amount of people that upgrade, you'd think you'd be able to log in as the account holder, see a drop down menu of all your season tickets and click an upgrade box next to the ticket you want to upgrade. Perhaps that's too expensive to administer?, but it would certainly help on match day queues.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I have upgraded child ST to adult ticket over the phone this season a couple of times........

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have upgraded child ST to adult ticket over the phone this season a couple of times........

So have I. And on each occasion I had to pick up a paper replacement ticket as they were unable to upgrade the season ticket card as they could last season.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
So have I. And on each occasion I had to pick up a paper replacement ticket as they were unable to upgrade the season ticket card as they could last season.

Well there is a Premier League ready backward step. Not Impressed, someone gets paid big bucks to run these systems.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I suspect it might have been done to make life easier for the stewards. Almost every match I see people being challenged for having child tickets and pleading innocence that they've had them upgraded. When they get told they have to go back to ticket office arguments inevitably break out, at least this way there is no confusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here