Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games has Hypia left, if the current run of 9 league games continues much longer?

Albion seemed to have played much better than Saturday & to be honest most of us would have settled for a 1-1 draw before kick off. However, the winless run has now extended to 9 league games, with 6 draws & 3 defeats and now the Seagulls will be without Lua Lua & Greer on Saturday. At least the Albion have not fallen into the bottom 3 (though with defeat at home on Saturday) could be 22nd.

So how long has Hypia left?

How long does he deserve?

Does his team have the will power & fight to back the manager?

When will a centre forward score for us. One league goal by a striker so far this season!

What do you think.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Albion seemed to have played much better than Saturday & to be honest most of us would have settled for a 1-1 draw before kick off. However, the winless run has now extended to 9 league games, with 6 draws & 3 defeats and now the Seagulls will be without Lua Lua & Greer on Saturday. At least the Albion have not fallen into the bottom 3 (though with defeat at home on Saturday) could be 22nd.

So how long has Hypia left?

How long does he deserve?

Does his team have the will power & fight to back the manager?

When will a centre forward score for us. One league goal by a striker so far this season!

What do you think.

Do you earn money for all the Questions you ask me on a regular basis?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not long

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would say a win on Saturday is a must, after that the fixtures get a lot tougher

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
If I were a fan of another club looking in I would expect him to have one game more maximum.

Given FFP limitations & the lack of a tangible replacement (would personally plump for Frederick Hantz) I can see him being here a fair while longer - which is a shame.

Oct 2, 2008
Saturday is so important for lots of reasons. A point may be enough for Sami to hang on at least for a while. Lose and he could and really should go immediately.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
If we don't win on Saturday he will be history. That's if he is still in charge on Saturday, I wouldn't be surprised if he was gone by tomorrow night.

Seconded. My only main concern is that we are waiting for him to walk because we can't afford a pay off. And my second main concern is that we don't have a scoobies who might replace him and we get one of those 'the club will now embark on a proper search for a new manager blah blah and Nathan Jones will take report charge blah blah....'

Kill me now

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Well to be honest, even if SH does go, at least he didn't let NJ(shamone) shit on the floor, then throw a hissy fit and claim to have hit the ceiling.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The best indicator is probably what is going on with managers of clubs also struggling at the bottom, or are/were doing well below expectations.

Clark - gone. Magath - gone. Freedman - gone. Robins - gone. Hockaday - gone.

Blackpool is a special mess or Riga would be gone too but he is still under severe pressure. As are Adkins and Rosler and to a slightly lesser extent Holloway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here