Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We should be beating teams like Brighton...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Not a direct quote, just yet. But who'll be first to spot this sobering oppo message-board indication of our sad decline?

You've been supporting Brighton since at least 2003 and you start a thread like this?

You should know better and behave yourself.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Christ almighty. This will be all over the BBS before the hour's out. Unbelievable thread from someone with a 2003 vintage on here. A wind up surely...?

SAC

May 21, 2014
If it is said after a match then it means at least a point.

Unless it's of course we won, we should be beating...

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't that bloke at Leeds say it? Not word-for-word, but something similar.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don't worry about it , it had to happen one day . We get it a lot and use it as a incentive or as a " **** you then " ( for the record I reckon Huddersfield tomorrow after the draw )

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
(deleted post - don't text and NSC at the same time!!!)

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Weird thing is, many Huddersfield fans I saw last night seemed quite pleased with the result. Their thoughts seemed to be that as we're one of the better sides at this level, it was "a good point".

Obviously they haven't been watching us too closely in recent weeks.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Weird thing is, many Huddersfield fans I saw last night seemed quite pleased with the result. Their thoughts seemed to be that as we're one of the better sides at this level, it was "a good point".

Obviously they haven't been watching us too closely in recent weeks.
Obviously !

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I think we are being pretty tough on ourselves to be honest. We are generally skillful and compete well. Unfortunately we do not have enough in the final third and teams are catching us on the break. I cannot remember many teams dominating and thrashing us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here