Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you enjoying this season?

Are you enjoying this season?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Most of us go along to enjoy a day/night out, support the team and be entertained. Loads of you hated the entertainment last season.

How is this season shaping up, if you put aside the performance on Saturday. Most had been raving about the entertainment pre last weekend. Massive swing against Hyypia after Saturday. Now the dust has settled, can you say you are enjoying this season so far? relegation battles can be as good as playoff challenging..allegedly

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Saturday was a real downer. Before then have to say yes but don't think I would enjoy a relegation battle. Prefer mid table mediocrity with entertainment!! Too much to wish for?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I enjoyed Oscar grinding out results with barely anyone fit to choose from last year. This season we've been awful - I don't find it exciting see my team charging around the pitch with no sensible purpose

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Saturday was a real downer. Before then have to say yes but don't think I would enjoy a relegation battle. Prefer mid table mediocrity with entertainment!! Too much to wish for?

Exactly this.

Didn't enjoy Saturday at all. Enjoyed Cardiff very much.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's been a fantastic season. The sea is still warm enough (16C) to go in everyday and the air temperature warm enough for next spring's cauliflowers to be ready to pick next week. Looking forward to winter as well. Four weeks trekking up to Everest Base Camp followed by 4 weeks in Kerala.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I enjoyed Oscar grinding out results with barely anyone fit to choose from last year. This season we've been awful - I don't find it exciting see my team charging around the pitch with no sensible purpose

This.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Makes me think back to how gutted I was when he left and how I would have loved him to put his own squad together this season. I guess it would have all gone pear shaped anyway when he had his heart scare, but it WOULD have been interesting to see who we would have signed under Oscar.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Severely cramped set of voting options. Enjoying this eason marginally more than last seasonr's timid shit, so was sort of forced to vote yes. Not convincingly tho.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Not really no.

The style of football is boring. Too many long balls, too many wasted punts at goal from thirty yards out, too much "to me, to you" between our centre backs. To top off the boring football we're not even grinding out results like we did last season.

Still, its a day out on the beer with my dad so there's that to enjoy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going yes. For now. We've largely played quite well and I do genuinely believe we've been unlucky to not win more. Some bad luck is undoubtedly our own doing however, but i would settle for a "you score three and we'll score four" gameplan.

Saturday was very poor though and I don't want to see too much more of that.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Severely cramped set of voting options. Enjoying this season marginally more than last season's timid shit, so was sort of forced to vote yes. Not convincingly tho.
This. Three more goals and five more points and I'd be very happy with this season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I was up until last Saturday and fully expected us to be able to turn it round and shoot up the table but now I'm not so sure anymore :down:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not really no. Last year was rubbish but at least we tended to win. Now its just depressing.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have seen worse (more boring) at the Amex. Just a bit frustrated though. If it goes on like this, I would get downhearted. The lack of enthusiasm is a bit catching.

The team seems to have ideas, but just not the technique to execute them properly, like shooting.

My reckoning is any change of style will see us relegated. A few tweaks will help. This is second tier football though. The players from both sides usually miss their chances. Just not skillful enough. In the third tier there are more goals cause the defenders make more boobs.

I thought we played badly against Bolton, at least as badly as the other games. Just got the rub of the green. I wasn't too hopeful after that match.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
ask the same question after a couple of wins and note the difference in the poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here