She looked normal here! 1.PNG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Y

Y

She looks okay in both, but yes she does look like a different person. Like sisters, perhaps.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
She may or may not have had some work done on her boatrace however makeup can be incredibly deceptive too so its hard to say. Either way i would have to take her to a darkened room and use my plastic surgery detecting sausage on her face.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
To be fair on the young lady Bridget Jones was released in 2001, so probably made in 2000 that is 14 years ago. She is 45 now. I don't know about you but when I look at photos of myself at 30 then 45 I do look different. And as mentioned she put on a few stone to make the film.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Doesn't matter, now, does it? As long as she's happy.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Better compared to when she was/is a comparable size.

If you hadn't seen your missing loved one for years, you'd be convinced there was a conspiracy to replace her with someone else.

.........worked with Paul McCartney.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Anybody able to post a single pic where Botox was an improvement on the person that was there before?

I think the only photos of that ilk are locked away in the offices of plastic surgeons who only bring them out to show potential clients that they shouldn't believe everything they see in the paper!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here