Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training at BHA today!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Given how windy it is today could this be the first confirmed use of our indoor training facility (pitch).

If not what sort of training could you do in this wind that would help our current predicament?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Obviously the team will be hundreds of miles away.

It will however, be the first real test of the tent builder's work!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Obviously the team will be hundreds of miles away.

It will however, be the first real test of the tent builder's work!

Maybe Sami wanted some extra training and has called for a fleet of Cessna's to arrive at Shoreham. Thus engaging in a Indiana Jones style flight along with yellow dingy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Henfield and the North

First team travelling up north or up there already and the reserves on their way home from Newcastle.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How come Hyypia did his press conference from Lancing this morning then?

Or maybe he did it yesterday, and it was embargoed until today?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could they have chartered a plane for both the DS and first team to fly up yesterday then back tonight. Whats thd nearest airport to Huddersfield or midway between Huddersfield and Newcastle?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
With the current showing on the field I doubt the training ground is getting much use. Certainly the goal nets haven't been tested.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Could they have chartered a plane for both the DS and first team to fly up yesterday then back tonight. Whats thd nearest airport to Huddersfield or midway between Huddersfield and Newcastle?

Went in one of these BG

T-28-militacccry.jpg

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Considering that major airports have been canceling flights today, I don't think a light aircraft from Shoreham airport will be good for the players in prep for tonights game.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

Nearest to Huddersfield is Leeds Bradford, about an hour's drive (according to Google).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here