Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

go mad

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
We don't have any "go mad" chants after Leo went. All the other teams do, there are loads of videos eg: the Celtic fans with Paddy, United with Falcao, Leicester with Leo. If anyone can post a YouTube video much appreciated. So what I am trying to say is, is that we need a new very popular and catchy go mad chant that everyone can join in with:)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We don't have any "go mad" chants after Leo went. All the other teams do, there are loads of videos eg: the Celtic fans with Paddy, United with Falcao, Leicester with Leo. If anyone can post a YouTube video much appreciated. So what I am trying to say is, is that we need a new very popular and catchy go mad chant that everyone can join in with:)

As I said on another thread you are 'Clutching at Straws' if you think chanting is going to get us out of the mire we are in----------you are deluded:moo:

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
As I said on another thread you are 'Clutching at Straws' if you think chanting is going to get us out of the mire we are in----------you are deluded:moo:
No I am not saying it will get us out of our troubles. I never said that. What I am saying however is that it would create a bit of atmosphere at the amex and make it more enjoyable. Also I'm not deluded

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No I am not saying it will get us out of our troubles. I never said that. What I am saying however is that it would create a bit of atmosphere at the amex and make it more enjoyable. Also I'm not deluded

OK - I take the 'deluded' back:thumbsup:
When the team start playing then the atmosphere will improve a bit.
We could have fifty thousand singing ---- we will still be dire with this average team/manager.
Sami must have known what he was getting into - but took the job - so I have little sympathy for him.
The players that have been bought are in my opinion Div 1 standard or below.
This view is from an old school fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here