Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam a fighter not a quitter

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
those spoken by him and that will do for me, he wants the team to be fighters as well

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Why is everyone blaming Sami so much? The strikers have been SHITE. They need to take a look at themselves. If we'd scored in the past few games the whole complexion of the match changes. Miss after miss after miss is not wholly down to the manager.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
How many chances a game do the strikers get maybe one on a good day possibly two if their lucky ,being a good goal scorer is all about confidence most strikers get lots of chances a game and take a small percentage of them, ours are so nervous about the one chance they get they f--ck it up .Also more chances have been missed by defenders who should be defending ,our attacking midfielders have to cover for them being out position all the time leaving the whole team now short of confidence .In my book that's all the managers fault by playing a shitty system that's plainly not working

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Any one who expects Calde to play as a wing back is clueless it proved a costly mistake. JFC cant take a corner or free kick to save himself the game Saturday was crying out for Ince in midfield yet our manager couldnt see it. Quicker he goes the better.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I dont want him fighting to resurrect his career at the expense of any tangible changes and improvements at our club.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Why is everyone blaming Sami so much? The strikers have been SHITE. They need to take a look at themselves. If we'd scored in the past few games the whole complexion of the match changes. Miss after miss after miss is not wholly down to the manager.

You can't blame the strikers for not getting the service. Baldock had one, just one chance on Saturday and whilst he fluffed his lines you cannot expect a striker to score with their one and only shot.

The players we have in the squad ARE good enough to get this team into the play offs. The style of play, formation and the team selection is not.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
When he is line for a nice pay off (imagine he got one in Germany as well) if things don't change why would he quit.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You can't blame the strikers for not getting the service. Baldock had one, just one chance on Saturday and whilst he fluffed his lines you cannot expect a striker to score with their one and only shot.

The players we have in the squad ARE good enough to get this team into the play offs. The style of play, formation and the team selection is not.

I would disagree with that, we are 3-4 quality players short of making it there this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here