Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

memories of goldstone for bbc

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
I have just been contacted by the BBC, who are doing a piece on fans memories of their old ground. Especially the Goldstone. So if anybody would like to help. Stories about what they took from the ground and where it is now. I'm sure lots of you like me have great memories. So if you are interested please contact Chris.Ellis1@bbc.co.uk or phone him on 01752234517 we albion fans have been through so much so i hope some of you can tell them your memories
Many thanks

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] worth making a sticky for a couple of days

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
N
I have just been contacted by the BBC, who are doing a piece on fans memories of their old ground. Especially the Goldstone. So if anybody would like to help. Stories about what they took from the ground and where it is now. I'm sure lots of you like me have great memories. So if you are interested please contact Chris.Ellis1@bbc.co.uk or phone him on 01752234517 we albion fans have been through so much so i hope some of you can tell them your memories
Many thanks

Interesting as they've just done an article on 'lost football grounds' and we weren't listed..maybe they are doing a follow up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here